Get In Touch
Turnberrie’s is located right next to Rock Street car park where there is free long stay parking available.
Turnberrie’s Community Centre
Phone: 01454 868485
Office Opening Hours: 9am – 3pm Monday – Friday
If coming from the South on the M5
- Leave the motorway at junction 16
- Turn left onto the A38/Gloucester Road heading towards Almondsbury/Gloucester.
- Follow this road for approx. 5/6 miles.
- Turn left at the traffic lights at Alveston House Hotel (on your left).
- Follow the road down the hill past the Leisure Centre at the bottom on your right.
- Follow the road to the first mini roundabout and turn right, then bear left at the next mini roundabout by Tesco.
- Then turn left at the next mini roundabout.
- Take the third right onto Bath Road.
- Then take the second right for the entrance to Turnberries community building.
If coming from the North on the M5
- Leave the M5 at junction 14.
- Turn right at the junction and at the end of the road turn left onto the A38 heading towards Thornbury/Bristol.
- Follow the road for approx. 4/5 miles.
- Ignore the first right turn for Thornbury and carry on up the hill, past Wyevale Garden Centre on your left.
- Carry on following the road and take the next right at the traffic lights turning towards Thornbury.
- Go over the roundabout at the bottom of the hill.
- Follow the road past the garage on your left and the school, also on your left.
- At the end of the road turn left, then go through the traffic lights and take the next left into Bath Road.
- Take the second right for the entrance to the Turnberries Community Building.